Vision, Mission, and Values and Organisational
Culture Proposition Corporate strategy?
Today we are living in a new age defined by global competition, rampant change, faster flow of information, increased business complexity and pervasive globalisation. The change has become so rapid that knowledge and continuous learning are now critical elements of success.
Seeff Training Academy plays a key role in helping individuals and organisations adapt to the changing requirements of a knowledge driven world. It acts as a catalyst for the change by encouraging the sharing of knowledge through intelligent training and education solutions.
To Empower People to Prosper through Property.
To be the preferred Human Resource Development partner in the Property Industry.
"Unleashing Human Capital
As competition and pressure to perform to world-class standards grow, we are forced to find new ways to differentiate. It's time we all walk the talk 'Our Employees Are Our Greatest Assets'. It's only through fully engaged employees and effective processes that we can create a sustainable and competitive difference and distinguish ourselves from our competitors. The Seeff Training Academy endeavours to unlock true potential.
Accreditation & Engagement Strategy
Seeff Training Academy PTY LTD (STA) is a Services SETA accredited education, training, skills development and people consulting arm of Seeff. Seeff Training Academy Training Solutions have built a credible track record over the last eight years by providing innovative human capital resource solutions and services. The holistic, scalable and integrated solutions offered by STA are tailored to fit the business strategies of its customers. Training is aligned with business needs by performing skills assessments and applying gap analysis techniques.
STA provides a comprehensive range of on- and off-site solutions on a national basis and offerings include:
- People consulting using best-practice methodologies to improve people effectiveness
- Recruitment Services
- Behavioural soft skills, both personal and interpersonal
- Skills development solutions, covering a structured learnership, internship and skills development process.
- All qualifications are aligned to the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
- Real Estate learning solutions focusing on a structured intern programme which provides the intern agent with all the building blocks to become a Professional Practitioner in Real Estate.
- On-line learning solutions including learner management systems (LMS), which provide for enhanced margin opportunities.